honey barbecue sauce (your choice of sause) 2 teaspoons minced onion flakes
2 -3 tablespoons Lawry's Seasoned Salt
1 tablespoon garlic salt
salt and pepper
1. In a dish sprinkle salt, pepper, garlic salt and seasoning salt all over, then take each slice of rib and rub both sides with the seasoning mixture. Make sure each rib is well coated.
2. Line a baking dish with heavy duty foil and spray with Pam, preheat oven to 350 degrees.
3. Place ribs inside the baking dish and inside the oven for 20minutes until meat is browned on both sides. You can flip them over halfway.
4. Take ribs out and brush on honey BBQ sauce on top of ribs generously and put back in oven for another 20minutes until sauce is caramelized. Once sauce is caramelized add more sauce to the top of the ribs.
5. Cover the baking dish with foil well to make sure no steam can come out but try not to touch the top of the ribs. Make sure all sides are well sealed and put back into the oven.
6. Turn oven down to 250 degrees so sauce wont burn and let them bake for 2-3 hours. After two hours have passed, pull back a corner of the foil and poke one of the ribs with a fork to check tenderness of the meat, if you desire them to be even more tender put the tinfoil back over tightly and let them sit for another hour.
7. After ribs are done peel back foil carefully as steam will come out, take out ribs cover with sauce again and they are ready to be served!