Baked Chicken Strips..Ingredients:— with Mekoal Neff, Chelsea Hudson and Lacey Holt.
Nonstick cooking spray
1 cup All-Purpose Flour
Pinch ground black pepper
4 large egg whites
1/2 cup reduced fat (2%) milk
1 1/2 cups crushed cornflakes
4 ounces Sharp Light Cheddar, grated (about 1 cup)
6 boneless chicken breast halves, cut into 1/2-inch-wide strips
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Coat 9-by-13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
2. In three separate bowls:
- mix together flour, salt and pepper
- beat together egg whites and milk
- mix together cornflakes and cheese
3. Dip chicken strips first into flour, then into egg white mixture, then into cornflake mixture, turning to coat. Place in baking dish. (Discard any unused mixture.)
4. Bake for 25 minutes or until nicely browned, turning over after about 12 minutes. Serve with ketchup or barbecue sauce if desired.