Foodgasms Egg Burgers
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 1lb Ground beef Patties
- 1/2 Spicy Italian sausages (loose)
- cracked black pepper 2 tablespoons or more if you like. I like a lot
- 1/2 Thick cut bacon
- 12 eggs
- 2 loafs Indian naan bread (I like garlic)
- baby spinach leaves
- sliced tomato
- sliced cucumber
- roasted red pepper
- sliced provolone cheese or whatever you like
- Barbecue sauce, to serve
Mix ground beef, loose sausage & cracked black pepper and form into patties let rest in fridge for 2 hours
- Preheat a barbecue plate and grill on medium-high. Cook patties on barbecue, for 12 minutes or until just cooked through.
- Meanwhile, place a disposable foil tray on the barbecue grill. Add the bacon to tray and cook, turning occasionally, for 5 minutes or until cooked through. Remove from heat and cover with foil to keep warm..
- Cook Eggs for 5 minutes or until just cooked and yolks are still a little runny.
- Meanwhile, cut the Naan bread crossways into 4 equal portions. Cook on barbecue grill for 1 minute each side or until toasted.
- Place 1 piece of bread, cut-side up, on each plate. Top with spinach, bacon, tomato, cucumber, roasted red pepper and egg & provolone cheese. Top with remaining bread. Serve immediately with barbecue sauce.