2 cups All Purpose flour or Cake Flour
2 cups Sugar
1 tsp Baking soda
Â¼ tsp Salt
1 cup Butter
1/3 cup Unsweetened cocoa powder
3 large eggs
Â½ cup Whole Milk
1 Â½ tsp Vanilla
6 Reeseâs Peanut Butter Cups (for assembly of cake)
PEANUT BUTTER FROSTING
1 cup butter (softened to room temperature)
1 cup creamy peanut butter
4 cups powdered sugar
1/4 cup milk
2 teaspoons vanilla
CHOCOLATE SAUCE (to be poured over cake)
6 Peanut Butter Cups
3 TBSP whole milk
CARAMEL SAUCE (to be poured over cake)
1 Cup of Caramel pieces
3 TBSP whole milk
1 Directions for Cake
2. In a medium saucepan combine butter, cocoa, and water.
3. Bring mixture to a boil, stirring constantly.
4. Remove from heat.
5. With an electric mixer, on medium speed, beat chocolate mixture into the dry mixture until thoroughly blended.
6. Add eggs, milk, and vanilla.
7. Beat for 1 minute, pour batter into the prepared pans.
8. Place chocolate cake in oven to bake for suggested time or until toothpick inserted in middle comes out clean.
DIRECTIONS FOR THE FROSTING
1. Cream butter and peanut butter together.
2. Add half the powdered sugar and blend.
3. Blend in milk and vanilla.
4. Add remaining powdered sugar.
5. Stir until smooth and well blended.
DIRECTIONS FOR CHOCOLATE AND CARAMEL SAUCES
Melt peanut butter cups in a saucepan along with the milk
Stir vigorously until you get a smooth texture-set aside
1. Frost the 2-3 layer cake with the Peanut Butter Frosting
2. Cut the 6 peanut butter cups into small pieces
3. Place pieces on top of the cake-covering the cake completely
4. Pour the prepared chocolate sauce over the cake allowing the sauce to run down the sides of the cake
5. Pour the caramel sauce over the cake allowing the sauce to run down the sides of the cake making an alternate design
6. Decorate the bottom of the cake with chocolate frosting for design factor