Diced chicken breast (4 pounds)
Cumin (1 Tbl)
Chili Powder (1 Tbl)
Salt (1 Tbl)
Pepper (2 tsp)
Canola oil (2 oz)
Butter (2 oz)
Yellow onions 1â4 inch dice (12 oz)
Chopped garlic (2 Tbl)
Roasted chili 1â4 inch (2 oz)
Green chili 1â4 inch (1 oz)
Flour (3 oz)
Chicken Stock (8 cups)
Salsa verde (1/4 cup)
Chili garlic paste (1 Tbl)
Chipolata Tabasco (1 Tbl)
Heavy cream (1 cup)
White beans (2 cups)
White Rice (Garnish)
Green onions (Garnish)
1. Heat canola oil in large sauce pan.
2. Combine chicken and spices in mixing bowl.
3. Lightly brown the chicken cooking until about 3â4 done.
4. Remove chicken and set aside.
5. Heat additional oil and butter in pan.
6. Saute onions until translucent.
7. Add the garlic and cook for 30 seconds.
8. Add the poblanos and green chilies.
9. Add the flour, stir to incorporate, and cook for 2 minutes.
10. Add the chicken stock a little at a time, and slowly whip out the lumps.
11. Add the salsa verde, chili garlic paste, and chipolata Tabasco.
12. Allow to come back to a simmer and add the chicken back into the pan.
13. Simmer for 5 minutes and add the cream and white beans stir to incorporate.
14. Serve and with rice and garnish with green onions. Serves 6