Ooey Gooey Chewy Walnut Pie
Time: 1 hour
1 pie crust, unbaked
1/2 cup flour
1 cup sugar
2 eggs, beaten
1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted and cooled slightly
3 ounces bourbon
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup dark chocolate pieces or bar, chopped
1 cup walnuts, chopped
1. Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Line 9 or 10 inch pie plate with unbaked pie crust and form edges.
3. In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together sugar, flour, eggs, butter, bourbon, vanilla, and salt.
4. Stir in chocolate and walnuts until they are well incorporated.
5. Pour filling into prepared pie crust.
6. Bake for 35-40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the filling comes out clean.
7. Allow to cool slightly before cutting.