1 medium size spaghetti squash (about 2lb)
1/3 cup sundried tomatoes, chopped
4 cloves garlic, minced
1 cup frozen peas
1 broccoli crown, chopped
2 chicken breasts, grilled and sliced
2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
1 cup chicken broth
grated parmesan cheese (about 1/4 cup)
salt/pepper, to taste
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. With a sharp knife, carefully cut the spaghetti squash in half lengthwise. Scrape/remove seeds with a spoon. Place squash halves cut side down on a baking sheet; bake for 45 minutes. Let squash cool.
3. Using a fork, scrape the inside of the squash to remove strands.
4. In a large, deep skillet, heat olive oil over medium-high heat. Add garlic. Saute one minute, then add spaghetti squash and saute an additional 2 minutes. Salt and pepper to taste.
5. Add 1/4 cup of chicken broth, sundried tomatoes, and broccoli. Saute 5 minutes.
6. Add peas, grilled chicken, and remaining 3/4 cup chicken broth. Shake about 1/4 cup parmesan cheese into mixture (just enough to thicken the chicken broth).
7. Reduce heat to medium-ow. Cover skillet and simmer for about 3 minutes.
8. Serve with fresh shaved parmesan cheese.